Wednesday 7 December 2011

Pawan Kalyan about Panjaa

Power star Pawan Kalyan hopes Panjaa to be a decent entertainer. He says that this film is an entertainer with mafia backdrop. “SJ Suryah introduced Vishnu Vardhan to me. I got a good feeling about him in the first look itself and decided to do a film with him. Later we worked on the script,” Pawan told.

“I told him that I would like to do a film in certain lines and he came up with Panjaa outline. I liked it and he developed that line in to a full bounded script. I hope this would be liked by my fans. We have put in sincere efforts to make a good film and I hope it would be received well,” Pawan Kalyan said.

Pawan Kalyan is excited about Paparayudu song. He says that he liked the song very much and looking forward to watch it on silver screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment